Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Topic1-7Habits of successful plc students

#1:Attend class faitful =You cannot learn if you are not present..!


#2:Develop good study habits =Listen,take notes,read,and review that youi have learn..!



#3:Motivate themselves=Good students want to do well no matter what anyone else is doing or not doing..!


#4:Set high expectations=Set goals and work toward achieving them,know where you want to go ,aim high and you will get here..!



#5:Learn from their mistakes =The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a differents result..!


#6:Built healty relationship=Surround yourself with others who are like minded..!



#7:Realize the importants of communication=learn to write well,speak well and be aware of the message you send when you are not speaking.


I need make a improvement on number #7 Realize the importants of communication...
Which mean: Learn to write well,speak well, and be aware of the message you sen when you not are speaking....



Because I have to learn speak well,write well, and be aware of the message I can send without speaking....


This is an important improvement that I have to do it. This improvement would help me to be a better student,better person, and it will make me feel good with my self.


To make this improvement i have to work hard,study more than usually I do it,put more attention doing my work, and taking notes of my assigments...


It will be fun be working hard because it is something the I love to do,sometimes i don't understand how do the work and it made me mad or sad with my self but i am sure that I going to make a big improvement....





TASK TWO.something that you miss and it will be a great improvement I think can be RESPECT YOURSELF: Doing the best for youself,acting the way you are, not the way someone else does,be respectful with youself,and everybody else,doing everything with respect...



SERVICE LEARNING PLACEMENT:

Since we started to keep them at work with them I felt good a like toils keep them at work

with them,I think it's a good toil why do not you get bored very clear you get tired a bit... keep at work with them was fun,i hope to keep them at work once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment